Asia all-in-one package
- Recognize over 23,000 traditional and simplified Chinese characters, 4941 special Hong Kong characters, English letters, symbols, numbers, Korean characters, Japanese Katakana and Hiragana.
Cursive writing and artificial intelligence recognition kernel
- No particular stroke order is required. Capable of recognizing extremely cursive handwriting accurately. Highly adaptable to the uniqueness of your handwriting and can be used as a personal handwriting system.
Slick and intuitive user interface
- The toolbar and interface design provides an intuitive and personalized user experience, enable quick access to frequently used functions. Two writing interfaces for you to choose from: full-screen continual writing interface and writing pad interface. Moreover, we also provide static mode in the writing pad interface as another option. Just set your own pace and write in relax. You can try to revise again on your side.
Post-related word/phrase prediction
- Integrate the functions of text prediction and user handwriting pattern learning. The new function can provide you more predicted words, become the smartest predictive text function corpus on the market. The predictive text function will appear instantly right after your handwriting. Moreover, your commonly used words and phrases will be learned and shown first to increase writing efficiency.
- You can use pen as mouse to click and enter with simple operation.
- Your handwriting annotation can be overlapped with the WORD or EXCEL document to keep their related position to avoid ruining the document format.
Work smart and play smart via handwriting
- You can hand write text in Microsoft Office, email and instant messenger (Skype, QQ, and others) and social networking websites ( Facebook, Twitter and others).
Get free Transtar
- Install Transtar, a translation application, for free to do instant translation between simplified/traditional Chinese and English. With Transtar, you can make effective international communication without carrying around electronic dictionaries or relying on web translation services.
Easy to Set Up and Use
- The system can be set to launch Penpower for Mac in Full Screen or Writing Pad mode. The recognition results for English, numbers and symbols can be output as Full Shape or Half Shape as well.
Sophisticated Recognition Engine
- Handwritten Traditional/Simplified Chinese, Hong Kong or Japanese Hiragana/Katakana characters are all recognized! English, numbers and symbols can all be mixed as well. An amazing 96% recognition rate can be achieved even for messy handwriting or different stroke orders!
Different Writing Pad Layouts and Options
- The layout of the Editing Area as well as the Character Candidates/Frequently Used Symbols Field can be customized to suit personal preferences. The size of the writing box and the writing pad color are also customizable.
|1. Close||2. Recognition Mode Setting|
|3. Traditional/Simplified Chinese setting||4. Full /Half Shape (Output Mode Setting)|
|5. Writing Speed||6. Full Screen|
|7. Input Tool||8. Signature|
|9. Settings||10. About|
|11. Send/Undo||12. Editing Area|
|13. Editing Tools||14. Writing Pads|
|15. Candidates||16. Artificial Intelligence|
|17. Frequently Used Symbols||
- Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- 32 bit OS：At least 1GB of available hard disk space
- 64 bit OS：At least 2GB of available hard disk space
- Mac OS X 10.6 up
- USB port
In the Box
- Size：166mm (L) × 165.8mm (W) × 7.2mm (H)
- Handwriting Area：4” x 3”
- Package Includes Handwriting tablet, Pen, Pliers and 3 pen tips, 1 AAA battery, Pen holder, Software CD, Quick guide, and Registration card.