SATA III 6Gb/s mSATA Mini SSD
Fully compliant with the standard mSATA specification, the mSATA mini SSD delivers all the full performance benefits of SSD technology yet measures just 26.8 x 29.85 x 3.85mm. Combining ultra compact dimensions with a high-bandwidth SATA III 6Gb/s interface, the mSATA mini SSD is ideal for use in small form factor devices such as Ultrabooks, industrial PCs, tablets, ultra-light notebooks, vehicle PCs, road surveillance recording and other embedded storage applications.
- RoHS compliant
- Power Supply: 3.3V±5%
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ to 70℃
- Built-in 66 bits per 1KByte ECC (Error Correction Code) functionality ensures highly reliable of data transfer
- Global wear-leveling algorithm eliminates excessive write operation and extends product life
- Supports S.M.A.R.T (Self-defined)
- Supports Security Command
- Supports Device Sleep
- Fully compatible with devices and OS that support the SATA 6Gb/s standard
- Compliant with JEDEC MO-300B
- Supports Transcend SSD Scope Pro (Optional)
|Interface(connector)||mSATA, 52P/mini PCI-e|
|Capacity(GB)||16GB / 32GB / 128GB|
|Max. R/W Performance(MB/s)||Read: 510MB/s, Write: 160MB/s|
|Power Consumption(W)||1.8W (Active), 0.38 (Idle)|
Due to the complexity and variety of industrial applications, Transcend cannot guarantee 100% compatibility with all platforms and under all scenarios.
For special applications and environments, it is strongly suggested to contact Transcend beforehand for clarification.