Superb Picture Quality
- IPS-ADS wide-view technology for image and color accuracy
- 16:9 Full HD display for crisp detailed images
- TrueVision ensures lab quality images
- SmartImage Lite for easy optimized image settings
- SmartControl Lite: For quick and easy display tuning
- SmartContrast for deep black level details
- Elegant, slim design complements your home decor
- Superb glossy finish enhance your home decoration
- Modern Touch controls complement the design
Experience immersive multimedia
MHL technology for enjoying mobile content on big screen HDMI-ready for Full HD entertainment
IPS-ADS displays use an advanced technology which gives you extra wide viewing angles of 178/178 degree, making it possible to view the display from almost any angle. Unlike standard TN panels, IPS-ADS displays give you remarkably crisp images with vivid colors, making it ideal not only for Photos, movies and web browsing, but also for professional applications which demand color accuracy and consistent brightness at all times.
16:9 Full HD display
The Full HD screen has the widescreen resolution of 1920 x 1080p. This is the highest resolution of HD sources for the best possible picture quality. It is fully future proof as it supports 1080p signals from all sources, including the most recent like Blu-ray and advanced HD game consoles. The signal processing is extensively upgraded to support this much higher signal quality and resolution. It produces brilliant flicker-free progressive scan pictures with superb brightness and colors.
TrueVision is a proprietary Philips technology that uses advanced algorithm for testing and aligning monitor display which gives you the ultimate display performance. Philips ensures TrueVision monitors leave the factory fine-tuned with this process giving you consistent color and picture quality.
SmartImage Lite is an exclusive, leading edge Philips technology that analyzes the content displayed on your screen. Based on a scenario you select, SmartImage Lite dynamically enhances the contrast, color saturation and sharpness of images and videos for ultimate display performance – all in real time with the press on a single button.
SmartControl Lite is the next generation 3D icon based GUI monitor control software. This allows user to fine-tune most parameters of the monitor like Color, Brightness, screen calibration, Multi-media, ID management, etc with the mouse.
SmartContrast is a Philips technology that analyzes the contents you are displaying, automatically adjusting colors and controlling backlight intensity to dynamically enhance contrast for the best digital images and videos or when playing games where dark hues are displayed. When Economy mode is selected, contrast is adjusted and backlighting fine-tuned for just-right display of everyday office applications and lower power consumption.
Modern Touch controls
Touch controls are intelligent, touch sensitive icons that replace protruding buttons that lets the user adjust the monitor to their requirement. Responding to your lightest touch,Touch control gives the monitor a modern feel.
Mobile High Definition Link (MHL) is a mobile audio/video interface for directly connecting mobile phones and other portable devices to high-definition displays. An optional MHL cable allows you to simply connect your MHL capable mobile device to this large Philips MHL display, and watch your HD videos come to life with full digital sound. Now not only you can enjoy your mobile games, photos, movies, or other apps on its big screen, you can simultaneously charge your mobile device so you never run out of power half way.
- LCD panel type: IPS-ADS LCD
- Backlight type: W-LED system
- Panel Size: 23.6 inch / 59.9 cm
- Effective viewing area: 521.28 (H) x 293.22 (V)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Optimum resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz
- Response time (typical): 14 ms
- SmartResponse (typical): 5ms (Grey to Grey)
- Brightness: 250 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio (typical): 1000:1
- SmartContrast: 20,000,000:1
- Pixel pitch: 0.2715 x 0.2715 mm
- Viewing angle: 178º (H) / 178º (V), @ C/R > 10
- Picture enhancement: SmartImage Lite
- Display colors: 16.7 M
- Scanning Frequency: 30 -83 kHz (H) / 56 -75 Hz (V)
- MHL: 1080P @ 60Hz
- Signal Input: VGA (Analog ), DVI-D (digital, HDCP), MHL-HDMI (digital, HDCP)
- Sync Input: Separate Sync, Sync on Green
- Audio (In/Out): HDMI audio out
- User convenience: Power On/Off, Menu, 4:3 / Wide, Input, SmartImage lite
- OSD Languages: Brazil Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukranian
- Other convenience: Kensington lock
- Plug & Play Compatibility: DDC/CI, Mac OS X, sRGB, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Tilt: -5/20 degree
- On mode: 18.51 W (typ.) (EnergyStar 6.0 test method)
- Standby mode: 0.5 W (typ.)
- Off mode: 0.3 W (typ.)
- Power LED indicator: Operation – White, Standby mode- White (blinking)
- Power supply: External, 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Product with stand (mm): 561 x 429 x 212 mm
- Product without stand (mm): 561 x 347 x 43 mm
- Packaging in mm (WxHxD): 618 x 498 x 112 mm
- Product with stand (kg): 3.65 kg
- Product without stand (kg): 3.27 kg
- Product with packaging (kg): 4.96 kg
- Temperature range (operation): 0°C to 40°C °C
- Temperature range (storage): -20°C to 60°C °C
- Relative humidity: 20%-80 %
- Altitude: Operation: +12,000ft (3,658m), Non-operation: +40,000ft (12,192m)
- MTBF: 30,000 hour(s)
- Environmental and energy: EnergyStar 6.0, EPEAT Silver, RoHS, Lead-free, Mercury Free
- Recyclable packaging material: 100 %
- Compliance and standards
- Regulatory Approvals: BSMI, CCC, CE Mark, cETLus, FCC Class B, GOST, PSB, SASO, SEMKO, TCO 6.0, TUV/ISO9241-307, WEEE
- Color: White
- Finish: Glossy
*This Philips display is MHL certified. However, in case your MHL device does not connect or work correctly, check with your MHL device FAQ or vendor directly for direction. The policy of your device manufacturer may require you to purchase their brand specific MHL cable or adapter in order to work
*Requires optional MHL certified mobile device and MHL cable. (not included) Please check with your MHL device vendor for compatibility.
*Standby/Off energy saving of ErP is not applicable for the MHL charging functionality
*”IPS” word mark / trademark and related patents on technologies belong to their respective owners.
*Smart response time is the optimum value from either GtG or GtG (BW) tests